Cupping Therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
Cupping may be beneficial for:
- General Muscle Pain
- Nerve pain
- Common cold and cough
- Tonsillitis / Sore throat
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Stomach Aches
- Menstrual Pain
- Diarrhoea / Constipation
- Heart Burn / Reflux
- Headaches & Migraines
- Urinary incontinence
$85 1 hour
Jaw R.E.S.E.T Balance the Jaw – Balance the Body
Rafferty Energy System of Easing the Temporomandibular joint
RESET is a simple, painless and effective method that can be used to rebalance the Jaw. We each hold tension in the Jaw, and its release has many benefits, as the nerves and muscles of this area can impact ones health widely.
By resetting the Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) into its correct position, the whole body can rebalance. This includes balancing the body’s hydration, structure, muscles, neurology, glands and organs.
Benefits of RESET method may include:
- More stability in hip, knee and foot muscles
- Less headaches, sinus problems and migraines
- Relaxation of over 80% muscles in the body
- Improved digestion
- Body-wide toxin elimination
- More balanced glands and hormones
- Improved learning ability
- Improved sleep
- Relief from Dental work trauma
- Relief from clenching and grinding teeth
- Relief from neck and back ache
Initial R.E.S.E.T $100 1 ½ hours
Follow up $70 45 mins
Foot Joint Mobilisation Technique The feet are a marvel of engineering efficiency that can take a lifetime of use but they are often overlooked. Poor fitting shoes, ankle and foot injuries can limit the ability of the feet to function as they should. Even though there may not be any pain in the feet there can still be subluxations that will disrupt the neurological information going to the brain and hence the smooth coordination of the rest of the body.
Foot Joint Mobilisation Technique may help problems such as:
- Aching feet
- Burning feet
- Flat feet, claw and hammer toes
- Foot, leg, hip, back and neck pain
- Shin splints
$20 15 mins
Reflexology is based on the principle that certain parts of the body reflect the whole. Reflex points, which relate to all parts of the body, can be found in the feet, hands, face and ears. Involving the application of pressure with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques, these points respond to pressure, stimulating the body’s own natural healing process. The body starts progressively clearing blockages, re-establishing energy flows and balancing itself, resulting in better health.
$60 30 mins
$85 1 hour
Ear candling is a non-invasive, relaxing treatment that takes about 30 minutes. The ear candle is lit on one end and the other end lightly sits in the ear, heat is not felt in the ear canal.
The negative charge of the herbal smoke and shape of the candle work together to stimulate the respiratory system and cleanse and release build up. The gentle vacuum effect of fire causes debris to be drawn up the candle toward the flame.
Negative feedback for Ear Candling is mostly due to the use of cheaply and poor made candles. The use of a high quality candle, another set of hands to perform the treatment and proper use of the candles is primary to get the best results. The candles can be misused and cause issues. So it is important to follow instructions when using.
Clients have found relief from vertigo, dizziness, allergies, headaches, and many other ailments.
When used properly, the benefits of ear candling may include:
- Built up wax & debris released from the ear canal
- Relief of pressure from behind the eardrum
- Improvement of mental functions, vision, hearing, taste & colour perception
- Relief of earache, headache & sinus pressure, and allergies
Keep in mind…
- Chronic conditions may take multiple sessions, ideally spaced 7-10 days apart.
- Ear candling is not a cure-all. While effective in many cases, it is best to be seen first by your doctor if you are experiencing specific medical problems.
- Ear candling is not recommended for 1) People who have a hole in their eardrum. 2) If you’ve had tubes in your eardrums (Can be checked to see if they have healed shut before candling). 3) If you have difficulty breathing where small amounts of smoke is a threat. (ex. emphysema, etc.)
- Excessive use is not wise or recommended.
At Health Concepts we only use high-grade Biosun Ear Candles- the only ear candles in Australia with a Class IIb certification and listed as an included Medical Device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) for supply in Australia.
$55 30 mins
To book an appointment you may
- call the clinic (07)5432 8812
- or complete the contact form and we will be in touch with you shortly